“With all the extreme heat and humidity, we find that many women are chopping off those tresses for Summer”, says stylist and salon owner Gregory Brady of Salon GW in Florida. Styling these looks can be easy if you use the right tools and techniques. Here’s the steps to get started:
- Find a salon who keeps on trend with education and style. You can tell a good salon by their website and social media.
- Before sitting down with your stylist, make sure you have extra time for the consultation, look for images of what you are looking for. Make sure it looks like your hair-type and similar to your face shape.
- Ask the stylist to go over what products were used and some techniques to style your new doo at home
- As long as you are doing the transition, it may be a great time to try a new colour or tone as well.
- Remember to plan on getting your cut more often to maintain your look! You may save money at some salons due to less blow-dry and style time. Popular products for these styles are pastes, pomades and texture powders. The L’oreal Techni Art True Grip works great with little build up.
#summercut #texturepowders #GregoryBrady #cropped #salongw