Cleansing your hair, not washing, washing is for clothes and cars, should be on the gentle cycle. Here are some great tips, especially for the Winter.
- Good oils- Limit shampooing your hair to avoid stripping natural oils
- Preserve- Try and use sulfate-free and color-safe shampoos.
- Try a cleansing conditioner, to replace your shampoo, about once a week.
- Frizz control- Rinse with cooler water for more shine and less frizz.
- Kitchen tip- Do a coconut oil masque for 30 minutes, once a week.
- Ask your professional for more tried and true tips.
#gregorybrady #salongw #downtowndunedin #nourishedhair #winterhair