Hair extensions were only for the celebrities. They could go from a Bob to a long layered cut from Magazine cover to cover and no one even noticed.
The cost also kept them limited to “The Haves”. Now they are “affordable, easy and for the everyday woman” according to the experts at Kesara Beautifull Hair. With new technology the fibers are heatable, lightweight and hold their style. Here are some easy tips and tricks for wearing clip in extensions. The name of extensions can be misleading as one of the best features is they add tons of volume to your hair.
- Find sets with fewer pieces to make your application simple.
- Use them for achieving styles you can’t do with your own hair. A wedding or special occasion is a perfect place to start!
- Get extension made of the latest fibers. They are lighter, hold their style, easier to care for than human hair and you can use heat tools.
- Get them to blend instead of match so you can lighten or darker your hair and still wear the same set.
- Use products that are compatible and more organic so you don’t get buildup. Only dip them in a moisturizing condition mixed with clod water.
#gregorybrady #kesarahair #clipinextensions #salongw