Organic and natural products are not just a growing trend for what you eat and drink, but also what you also put on your hair and use on your body!
Whole Foods and other stores like them are dedicating entire areas to the natural skin and hair product buyer. Now many salons have started following suit. This not only keeps their guests overall health and well-being in mind, but the health of their staff.
Articles are being written to inspire the consumer and direct them where to go.
Things to keep in mind:
- If I won’t consume this, should it be used on my skin, hair and nails?
- Do some of the less organic ingredients contain anything that reacts to heat? Plastics, acrylics and toxic ingredients are found in many beauty products, when heated they emit toxic fumes.
- Can I get the same results and performance with organic products?
- This is a simple step in our participating in reducing our carbon footprint
- The more we purchase and choose organic, the sooner the prices will come down.
By Gregory Brady, Partner Salon GW & Kesara Hair LLC
#surfacehair #salongw #gregorybrady #Organichairandskin